#clojureJobs (2) #cljsd

ma...@juliangamble.com

Apr 29, 2019, 7:08:11 AM4/29/19
to clojure-australia
More Clojure jobs:

----

From: Ryan Hinson ...
Subject: Put your stamp on one of Sydney largest Clojure Teams

Hi,

How good is Clojure!

My client is disrupting the marketing tech industry and is investing $23m into head count this year.

The Clojure team is one of the largest in Sydney, and they are looking to add a Senior Engineers to the ranks

You will work on:

Data & Integrations Platform developing robust, simple systems with the agility to respond to changing business opportunities.

Your focus will be on a server-side system to perform discrete data-processing tasks such as;
- soft-real-time API integrations with third-party systems
- CSV generation
- Scheduled data exports

Can you bring;
• Functional programming — if not Clojure, some experience with other functional programming languages (such as Haskell, Scala, other Lisps, etc), or functional techniques in other languages (perhaps in Java, JavaScript, Python etc.)
• SQL — ability to go beyond a simple "SELECT * FROM Employee" is a plus; solid experience with data modelling is a definite advantage
• AWS — our infrastructure is AWS-hosted, and if you're already familiar enough with the environment that you can use AWS resources effectively to simplify how you get the job done, we'll value that contribution, otherwise we’ll help you get certified.

While Clojure experience is desirable, they know the language is still building popularity and a keen to build their team with enthusiastic engineers

BENEFITS
- Sydney best engineers in your team
- Competitive salary
- Stock plan
- Training budget
- Tech allowance
- Annual kick off in amazing places, (including Hawaii, the Blue Mountains, and Thailand in 2020!)
- and.... free lunches.

IF not for you, that's cool! I appreciate you reading. Would be keen to chat with you about your current situation and if there's anything I could help you with.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Ryan

Ryan Hinson
Recruitment Consultant | Data Science | Data Engineering | Machine Learning - AI at Evolution Recruitment Australia

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-hinson-2046856b