[SYD] Happy new year & Feb 26 Meetup!

1 view

Leonardo Borges

Feb 19, 2019, 5:22:51 PM2/19/19
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com, clj-syd Meetup
Happy new year everyone!

I hope you had a good break and are now ready to start your 2019 with lots of functional programming and Clojure!

Our first meetup of 2019 is next Tuesday - apologies for the late notice!

We currently don't have any talks so please send in your ideas and/or put them on the wiki (I've updated it for 2019): https://github.com/clj-syd/clj-syd/wiki/Next-Meetings

While updating the wiki, I found these notes:

  • Ruslan - @northern_witch - Building a FRP library in CLJS - 30min
  • Richard - add-watch for fun and... well, just fun - 10 min
  • Steve B. - How to generate your full stack - 30 mins

Are they still relevant and are you cool for Feb? Please let me know ASAP.

Cheers,

Leonardo Borges

Feb 20, 2019, 10:01:10 PM2/20/19
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com, clj-syd Meetup
Hi all,

Good news! We have 3 speakers for this coming Tuesday - what a great start for the year!

  • Alain Picard - Getting a tight clojurescript cider-repl with the new figwheel-main - 20min

    I'm placing this talk as a place holder but happy to get bumped to next month if more interesting talks show up. This talk will be purely about emacs tooling, with a bit of demo on the Quil graphics library.

  • Sam Roberton - @sroberton - Macro-ifying protobuf - 10min - also happy to get bumped if there are other more interesting talks

  • Richard Cordova - TBD

This will be a good one!