Anyone active with Clojure Android?

Ringer

Sep 6, 2016, 1:58:59 PM9/6/16
to clojure-android
With no recent update messages this probably means that no one is working with it much....

Are any of you actively using this?

If not is it due to Clojure Android being at issue (rather than you just aren't doing Android now)?

What works and doesn't?  (Alex's video from EuroClojure June 2015 is the last thing I have seen.)

Anyone have the dev tools working on Windows?  (I am going to make at least one try to get them to function from Windows before moving to a Linux box.)

It seems the story for Neko is similar, with not much activity in almost 2 years.  Any updates there?

Being new to Clojure, it's not likely I can help immediately on anything critical, but this project seems like a "really good thing" and I would like to thank everyone who worked on it.

Skummet status?

It looks like LambdaCat might have more recent info and a newer video so I'll watch that next.
   http://www.lambdacat.com/clojure-on-android-workflow-setup-ii/

Please don't let this project die.

Thanks for any help, reference links, pointers, cheatsheets, samples, or encouragement you can offer....

--
HerbM

Álvaro Castro-Castilla

Oct 21, 2016, 4:41:01 PM10/21/16
to clojure-android
I'm using it for a project. I love it and is working great for me. However, I have the fear that it becomes obsolete. I'll try to put some time into it, but I don't have much time ATM to focus. I'd love to bring it to Clojure 1.8/1.9 and make the lein-android plugin support the latests Leiningen.

Ilya Bogdanov

Nov 23, 2016, 9:34:50 AM11/23/16
to clojure-android
I'm using it for my project too. I don't have much experience with Android (actually, it the first Android app for me), I even didn't write any serious program in Clojure. Nevertheless, I'll continue working with Clojure and I'll try to support Clojure on Android.

pa...@paulsika.com

Apr 27, 2017, 9:27:01 AM4/27/17
to clojure-android
Hi Álvaro,

I hope you are well.
Have you by any chance worked on the lein-droid plugin, bringing it to clojure 1.8/1.9 and latest leiningen ?