Hi,I get some exception when try to compile foreclojure-android

TLightSky

Mar 11, 2015, 3:50:14 AM3/11/15
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
I want to learn from foreclojure-android project recently.

I clone the code, and add :sdk-path
then I run "lein droid doall"
But it gives me this exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: No such var: adapters/update-cursor, compiling:(org/bytopia/foreclojure/main.clj:45:3)

at clojure.lang.Compiler.analyze(Compiler.java:6518)

at clojure.lang.Compiler.analyze(Compiler.java:6460)

at clojure.lang.Compiler$InvokeExpr.parse(Compiler.java:3709)

--
会当凌绝顶,一览众山小

Alexander Yakushev

Mar 11, 2015, 10:26:27 AM3/11/15
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
Yes, sorry, I messed with the code again and forgot to update the dependencies. Pull the latest commit and you should be fine.

TLightSky

Mar 12, 2015, 5:07:54 AM3/12/15
to clojure...@googlegroups.com

Good,it works fine now~

ps:

I also notice this hint:

sdk/tools/zipalign doesn't exist. Abort execution.

It seems zipalign has been moved to somewhere else:

./build-tools/21.0.1/zipalign

./build-tools/21.1.0/zipalign

./build-tools/21.1.1/zipalign

after copy zipalign to tools,it works.

会当凌绝顶,一览众山小

Alexander Yakushev

Mar 12, 2015, 6:24:02 AM3/12/15
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
It's a long standing problem with Android SDK naming directories non-consistently. Without burdening you with explanations why is it so, I will just say this will be fixed in the next lein-droid version.

会当凌绝顶,一览众山小

TLightSky

Mar 12, 2015, 9:30:47 AM3/12/15
to clojure...@googlegroups.com