[ANN] Clojars 112

Toby Crawley

Jun 14, 2020, 8:29:40 PM6/14/20
to clojars-maintainers
We just released Clojars 112. Here is what has changed since the last
announcement (for 109):

- XML/JSON search responses now honor the page param and don't always
just show you the first page of results. Thanks to Martin Klepsch
(https://github.com/martinklepsch) for implementing this over two
years ago (!), and my apologies for letting the PR sit for so long
- The page footer has been updated to link to Clojurists Together
instead of Software Freedom Conservancy since Clojars is now under the
CT umbrella instead of SFC
- The Clojars app has been updated to actually generate logs when
certain actions occur to ease debugging and have a better
understanding of how the app is used
- The default branches of the clojars-web and clojars-server-config
repos have been switched to `main`, and the `master` branches have
been removed.

Changelogs:
- clojars-web: https://github.com/clojars/clojars-web/compare/109...112
- clojars-server-config: