Are you interested in becoming a Clojars maintainer?

Toby Crawley

Jun 6, 2022, 7:32:05 AM6/6/22
to clojars-maintainers
Hi Friends!

We are looking to expand the pool of possible maintainers for Clojars, are you
interested?

Since early 2015, we've had two maintainers (Daniel Compton and myself) running
Clojars, with me handling the day-to-day operations (bug fixes, system
improvements, maintenance, group verification, etc). We would like to get a few
more folks involved to reduce the bus/lottery factor.

Ideally, we would like to have 2-3 more people that were familiar with the
codebase, the infrastructure, and day-to-day administration.

If you are interested in learning more about how Clojars operates and/or to see
if you would be interested in helping out, please get in touch! we'd be happy to
chat over email or in #clojars on the Clojurians slack. I would be happy to do a
Zoom walk-thru/Q&A if we get some interest.

- Toby