[ANN] Clojars 174

Toby Crawley

Jun 20, 2022, 8:46:57 AM6/20/22
to clojars-maintainers
Since 166, we have released:

- 167:
- [FEATURE]: Removing the requirement that every release includes a jar. This means we now support pom-only releases. https://github.com/clojars/clojars-web/pull/829 Thanks Kamil! (https://github.com/kamilwaheed)
- 168:
- [BUGFIX]: link to clojars.statuspage.io instead of status.clojars.org in the footer. We can't use the latter due to the SSL certificate presented by clojars.statuspage.io not including status.clojars.org. https://github.com/clojars/clojars-web/issues/830
- [MAINT]: Upgrade postgresql lib to address CVEs
- [BUGFIX]: Report CDN purge failures to Sentry https://github.com/clojars/clojars-web/issues/831
- 169:
- [FEATURE]: Add a shields.io badge url to the project pages to include SNAPSHOTs, and preview the badges on the page itself https://github.com/clojars/clojars-web/pull/836 Thanks Victor! (https://github.com/victorb)
- 170:
- [FEATURE]: Fastmail as sponsor. Fastmail (https://fastmail.com) is providing free email hosting for clojars.org. Thanks Fastmail!
- 171:
- [BUGFIX]: Fix OTP QRCode image loading
- 172:
- [BUGFIX]: Fix error introduced by OTP QRCode fix that prevented viewing specific versions of projects
- 173:
- [BUGFIX]: Allow user to be added to a group as a member (non-admin)
- 174:
- [BUGFIX]: Retry on CDN purge failure https://github.com/clojars/clojars-web/pull/837 Thanks Albert! (https://github.com/zerg000000)

Changelog: https://github.com/clojars/clojars-web/compare/166...174