EPL-2.0 and Clojars

Daniel Compton

Nov 21, 2017, 3:22:02 PM11/21/17
to clojars-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks

An update to the EPL has been released, EPL-2.0. I've created an issue at https://github.com/technomancy/leiningen/issues/2358 to discuss it more in the context of Clojars. I'd be interested in hearing people's thoughts on the questions posed in that issue, either here or on the issue.
  • Should Clojars itself relicense to EPL-2.0?
  • Should Clojars relicense to EPL-2.0 + GPL secondary license?
  • Should Clojars encourage projects to update to EPL-2.0?
  • Should Clojars encourage projects to update to EPL-2.0 + GPL secondary license?
  • Should Clojars build a tool to help projects update?
Thanks, Daniel.