Re: [USRP-users] Connecting ClackTamer to USRP N210

Alexander Chemeris

Jul 18, 2011, 3:21:26 AM7/18/11
to Sebastian Döring, usrp-...@lists.ettus.com, clock...@googlegroups.com
Sebastian,

With USRP N210 you should connect ClockTamer to 10MHz input and set ClockTamer output frequency to 10MHz. Then you should check your clock offset (e.g. using 'kal') and tune ClockTamer output few Hz up or down until you get reasonable offset.

Note, that we have never done this before and tell just from general experience. We used ClockTamer with USRP1 mostly. Please let us know about your results.

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 18:21, "Sebastian Döring" <doeri...@web.de> wrote:
Hello list,

does anybody know where I could get some manual or setup instruction for connecting ClockTamer to my USRP N210?
The Hardware package arrived without any hint to that...

Thanks in advance.

Sebastian

Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar

Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.