Actions Example - Move to element

j...@allotropy.io

Oct 5, 2014, 5:56:41 PM10/5/14
to clj-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry for the basic questions but I am trying to get the move-to-element actions working with not much success.  If someone could post a short example that works it would be appreciated.  Tried following the docs but not sure how you get the relevant context in order to fire a move-to-element action.

Any pointers appreciated.
Jon

j...@allotropy.io

Oct 6, 2014, 9:14:54 AM10/6/14
to clj-we...@googlegroups.com
Just to add what I am trying at the moment is:

(move-to-element *driver* (find-element {:xpath (:value event)}))

but move-to-element appears not to be available.

semperos

Aug 15, 2015, 8:31:04 AM8/15/15
to clj-webdriver
Jonathan -- I know this answer is impossibly late to be of any use, but the Core API in clj-webdriver does have move-to-element. Here's an example of using it just to have the page scrolled down to a target link in some Javadocs:

(def d (new-driver {:browser :firefox}))
(move-to-element d (find-element d {:tag :a :text "toString"}))

-Daniel