Problem in local selenium grid setup with clj-webdriver

Shalaka Patil

Oct 23, 2013, 3:46:35 AM10/23/13
to clj-we...@googlegroups.com
I am using grid through clj-webdriver, which is basically using taxi API. I started grid-hub and grid-node . Then in my code , i am just using already running hub  in new-remote-session. It is giving error by saying No implementation of method: :windows ofprotocol: #'clj-webdriver.core/
ITargetLocator found for class: clojure.lang.Var$Unbound , as I am using taxi api, which is opening new windows. So not able to figure out problem happening with opening new windows

My gist - https://gist.github.com/shalakaPatil/7113594

semperos

Aug 15, 2015, 8:43:39 AM8/15/15
to clj-webdriver
I'm sorry for this incredibly late response to your question.

It appears as though you were likely not calling Taxi's set-driver! function before calling `windows`. The new-remote-session function returns a server and a driver instance; you would need to take the driver instance that it returned and pass that to set-driver! in order to have its underlying *driver* var bound to that value.

The Var$Unbound indicates that your code is trying to use an unbound var, and the only unbound var in clj-webdriver's code is the clj-webdriver.taxi/*driver* var.

-Daniel