Is Taxi being removed?

Roberto Guerra

Dec 16, 2015, 12:56:33 PM12/16/15
to clj-webdriver
I noticed that taxi was removed from the master branch. Is it being extracted to a separate library? Will the next release of clj-webdriver have breaking changes?

semperos

Dec 16, 2015, 1:28:00 PM12/16/15
to clj-webdriver
Roberto,

Glad someone is watching master :)

I've been working on a new API for the next release as well as quite a bit of cleanup and simplification of the existing code. Part of that involves removing the Taxi API.

I have a rather large email drafted that I'll be sending out when I'm ready to actively engage the whole clj-webdriver community on the new design. If you or anyone else is interested in working on this with me in a more active role, I'd be happy to go into the progress so far over Google hangouts.

-Daniel