In the default directory structure, where would the clojurescript files go?

Sean S

Nov 1, 2012, 2:06:14 PM11/1/12
to clj-...@googlegroups.com
Here's the current structure minus some of the folders ("first" being the name of the created project.  Clever I know.)  I'd like to stick to the current convention that I have no real knowledge of.

first
  cljs
    src-cljs
    src-cljs-test
  resources
  src
    first
      css
      models
  target
    classes
  test
    first

As you can see, I just lumped the cljs folder at the root.Should it be in the same level as the other folders in the first folder?

Chris Granger

Nov 1, 2012, 2:09:06 PM11/1/12
to clj-noir
I don't think there is a strong convention here since not that many people have been publicly doing CLJS stuff. I personally end up putting it under source like so:

src/my-cool-proj/client/*.cljs

Cheers,
Chris.

Sean S

Nov 2, 2012, 1:47:01 PM11/2/12
to clj-...@googlegroups.com
That's a shame.  It's pretty amazing.

Will adopt the suggestion as a convention. Makes sense to me.

kinleyd

Nov 7, 2012, 11:03:46 PM11/7/12
to clj-...@googlegroups.com
"That's a shame.  It's pretty amazing. "

That is a shame. However, I'm pretty sure the traction will pick up - idiomatic Clojure/ClojureScript is a joy to write.

Nick Bauman

Nov 8, 2012, 11:53:36 AM11/8/12
to clj-...@googlegroups.com
Traction is picking up: At our local Clojure user's group (clojure.mn) we hacked on clojurescript last night adding enhancements to Nongrata.