Expert system

Abinaya Mirra

Oct 28, 2023, 1:07:05 PM10/28/23
to CLIPSESG
How to develop a web based expert system? Is there any tool for it?

Ryan Johnston

Oct 28, 2023, 2:06:06 PM10/28/23
to CLIPSESG
Building a "web based" expert system can take on many meanings. If you mean "a rules engine I can interact with via the network," take a look at an article I wrote here: https://ryjo.codes/articles/a-simple-tcp-server-written-in-go-and-clips.html

AWS has "web based" "lambdas" that one might consider using for a web application. I wrote an article describing how to leverage CLIPS via an AWS lambda here: https://ryjo.codes/articles/run-clips-in-a-cplusplus-aws-lambda.html

In both cases, you'll see usage of CLIPS "Routers." They are used for input/output when interacting with your CLIPS environment. You might consider http requests  & responses as inputs & outputs respectively.