Unable to log in

Nikolay Nikolov

Mar 9, 2023, 5:36:58 AM3/9/23
to Clipperz
I have been trying to log into clippers this morning but I am getting the 'login failed' message even though I am sure that the username and the passphrase are correct. What could be the reason for that?
Message has been deleted

giulio...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2023, 4:34:58 PM3/9/23
to nikolov....@gmail.com, Clipperz
Sorry for the late reply; earlier today we had a brief issue that was fixed pretty soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience; remember to download an offline copy for similar situations.

Regards,

Giulio Cesare