Re: [clipperz] Digest for clipperz@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Todd Katz

Apr 1, 2024, 8:56:27 PMApr 1
to clip...@googlegroups.com
This is exciting. Like the color! I should report that on my Mac, Firefox, latest OS the .html import didn't work either by dragging or importing by name. An "ERROR X" message came up.

I do have attachments but understand that these aren't exported/backed-up (really?) so that shouldn't be a factor. I know this will get straightened out.

It's very great news to hear and read of your commitment to Clipperz. I'm making an additional contribution to commemorate your efforts.

Cheers,

Todd

On Apr 1, 2024, at 4:59 PM, clip...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Giulio Cesare Solaroli <giulio...@gmail.com>: Apr 01 12:48PM -0700

Hello everybody,

we are very happy to announce the Public Preview of the new version of
Clipperz:
- https://clipperz.is/blog/2024/04/01/epsilon-public-preview/

It has been a long way, but it looks like we are going somewhere; there are
definitely a lot of rough edges still around, but we are so proud of it we
could not wait to share it with everybody.

Thanks everybody for the continuous support to our project.

Cheers,

Giulio Cesare
"pkl...@gmail.com" <pkl...@gmail.com>: Apr 01 12:10PM -0700

April 1 @ 3:00 pm. Have tried 4 times on 2 different devices and cannot
log in. Each time I get a FAIL with a big X. What's going on. I've used
Clipperz now for 10 years!!
Giulio Cesare Solaroli <giulio...@gmail.com>: Apr 01 12:42PM -0700

Hello,

which version of Clipperz were you using?
We had some issues with proxy configurations for old versions, but the main
application seems to be working fine.

Giulio Cesare

On Monday, April 1, 2024 at 9:10:58 PM UTC+2 wrote:

April 1 @ 3:00 pm. Have tried 4 times on 2 different devices and cannot
log in. Each time I get a FAIL with a big X. What's going on. I've used
Clipperz now for 10 years!!

giulio...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2024, 2:18:44 AMApr 2
to zos...@gmail.com, clip...@googlegroups.com
Hello Todd,

could you please share the error reported in the Javascript console?
This would greatly help in assessing what is going wrong.
Feel free to reach out via direct email (feedback, clipperz.is) if more convenient for you.

Thanks,

Giulio Cesare