Urgent Help Please.

Noora Abdula

Nov 30, 2021, 7:37:55 AM11/30/21

Hello dear friend,

Greetings of peace to you. My name is Mrs. Abdul Akhtar Hamdija, an Afghan, but currently in hiding. My husband, Abdul Akhtar has been executed alongside his brother and our two sons by the Taliban because he worked for the US Army. Now my life and that of our remaining girl are in danger hence we are in hiding. I want to beg you to help us and facilitate our movement of Afghanistan. My husband has some money which he was able to move out of Afghanistan to a safe place in Africa when the Taliban started their advancement. I would like you to receive this money and use part of it to facilitate our movement to your country. Please this is a matter of life and death, because they will certainly kill us if the fins us. Please save me and my daughter. I am waiting for your reply so I can give you details on the money and how you can help us to come over to your country after receiving the money. Please reply to - hdja...@outlook.com .

Mrs. Hamdija Abdul Akhtar.