International Dialogue Initiative Podcast: The Psychological Aspects of the Ukraine Crisis

Brigitte DEMEURE

Jul 18, 2022, 2:59:20 PM7/18/22
to cliospsyche

What are the psychological aspects about the Russian invasion of Ukraine? Why are we witnessing so many different reactions? What kind of dialogue do we need to move forward? How can the concept of large group identity help us comprehend this complex situation? In a conversation with Bijan Khajehpour, three experts—Regine Scholz, Coline Covington, and Anna Zajenkowska—who are all members of the IDI, respond to these queries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cKroqz8UZs

Patrick McEvoy-Halston

Jul 21, 2022, 7:36:40 AM7/21/22
to Clio’s Psyche