Fwd: [cliospsyche] Digest for cliospsyche@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Dolores Brandon

Dec 23, 2023, 9:38:53 AM12/23/23
to clios...@googlegroups.com

Anyone else getting these unwanted messages on the list??

Dec 23, 2023, 11:14:33 AM12/23/23
to clios...@googlegroups.com
DDDD,
No, looks goofy. I will delete and not purchase the Fragrance! How Be You? Soon will "celebrate" my first anniversary at this Insisted Living facility. I hope you have a pleasant  Christmas.
Love, DDDH

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
--
<><><>

Brian D'Agostino

Dec 23, 2023, 11:54:24 AM12/23/23
to Clio's Psyche Forum
Yes.  Whoever is moderating this list, it would be great if you would remove the spammers.