Re: [cliospsyche] Digest for cliospsyche@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Ben

Apr 2, 2024, 2:09:15 AMApr 2
to clios...@googlegroups.com
Zionist trolls on facebook:

> Catch criticism for genocide
> Accuse the critic of wanting to genocide you to explain why being criticised and being attacked are the same thing
> Try to psychoanalyse the critic to figure out what subjective malfunction and maladaptive trait makes them want to criticise you for perpetrating genocide
> Carry on committing genocide

Hamas were taking hostages to swap for the 7000 Palestinian hostages everyone's favorite perpetrator of state terrorism Israel was holding without charge, and has been doing illegally for many years, werent they? Didn't Hamas have to break through an illegal border wall to do it? Why is the illegal order wall there? Also why did it take 7 hours for the IDF to realise there was a breach in one of the most heavily-militarised illegal border walls on the planet? Was it to get ammunition to engineer politically useful moral panic over terrorist atrocities you could use as a pretext and launching pad to grab the billions in fossil fuels resources under and around Occupied Palestine? Isn't counterterrorist conspricism inherently extractivist if geared to maintenence of petrodollar hegemony? Why did the IDF kill so many of its own citizens on Oct 7? Why did Theodore Hertzl get into bed with antisemites? Why are there so many reports of rape from female IDF soldiers that no one has done one thing about? Isn't Hamas just old Osama bin Laden wine rebottled to serve your lebensraum-thirsty extractivism? Wasn't the problem with the War on Terror that it was obviously really about control of resources and maintenance of petrodollar hegemony?

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 at 16:18, <clios...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"cliospsy...@gmail.com" <cliospsy...@gmail.com>: Apr 01 01:21PM -0700

Here's a reminder that Inna Rozentsvit will be presenting on Saturday on
Jew hatred (
https://psychohistoryforum.com/invitation-to-the-psychohistory-forum-work-in-progress-meeting-topic-antisemitism-a-psychohistorical-enigma/).
Our special issue on antisemitism should be printed by then. Attached is
an article by Richard Haass, who is President Emeritus of the Consult on
Foreign Relations on how Israel might have conducted the war Hamas declared
on it on October 7, 2023, if Netanyahu was not its leader. Of course,
given the intensity of Israeli emotional reactions, it would not have been
easy for even an Israeli government believing in a two-state solution
(which Netanyahu manifestly does not whatever assurances he gives to
Washington). I do think this is worth reading.

Ben Debney
Writer and researcher
Ph. +61 0480 125125
https://linktr.ee/bendebney

Out now: The Oldest Trick in the Book: Panic-Driven Scapegoating in History and Patterns of Persecution (Palgrave Macmillan)

I acknowledge the people of the Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands I dwell.