Please Write Back As Soon As Possible.

1 view

Ahmed Hassan

Nov 16, 2021, 9:15:19 PM11/16/21

Dear Friend,

I have emailed you earlier without a response. In my first email I mentioned my late client whose relatives I cannot get in touch with, but both of you have the same surname so it will be easy to make you become his next of kin.  Below is the link to information on the unfortunate incident in which he and his entire immediate family died in a plane crash;

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/world/middleeast/13libya.html

Before his death, he deposited the sum of US$ 16,600,000.00 (Sixteen Million Six Hundred thousand United State Dollars) with the bank here and now they have asked me to provide a next of kin if there is or the estate will then revert to the government and so it would be lost. My proposal is that you allow me to present you as the next of kin so that documentation could be processed in your name and payment made in your favour.
If you are interested please do let me know so that I can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do. Please reply to -
ahmed...@mail.com

Regards,
Ahmed Anuar.