Israeli prime ministe'rs psychiatrist commits suicide

Brigitte DEMEURE

Nov 7, 2023, 9:31:48 AM11/7/23
to cliospsyche

Hi all,

In case you have not received this information.

https://www.globalvillagespace.com/israeli-prime-ministers-psychiatrist-commits-suicide/

Best

Brigitte

Brian D'Agostino

Nov 7, 2023, 3:59:45 PM11/7/23
to Clio's Psyche Forum
Wow, thanks for posting this, Brigitte.  Total media blackout on this in the US media, as far as I can tell.

--
<><><>

Jane Algus

Nov 7, 2023, 4:04:27 PM11/7/23
to clios...@googlegroups.com

--
HIPAA Notification: This electronic message contains information that may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information contained herein is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message (including attachments) is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.
Note to Patients:  There are inherent confidentiality risks in communicating by email.  While safeguards are in place to ensure your privacy, you should not use email communication if you are concerned about any breaches of privacy that might inadvertently occur.

Jane Algus, M.D.
113 University Place,
9th Floor, rm 9
New York, N.Y. 10003

Rachel Youdelman

Nov 7, 2023, 4:34:11 PM11/7/23
to clios...@googlegroups.com
The source looks bogus, and a quick google search shows the same story repeated in many other such bogus sources. Does Netanyahu even have a psychiatrist? Why would such a story be circulated?

Brian D'Agostino

Nov 7, 2023, 4:40:28 PM11/7/23
to Clio's Psyche Forum
Thank you, Jane and Rachel.  It is plausible that this is politically motivated character assassination.

Brigitte DEMEURE

Nov 7, 2023, 4:44:04 PM11/7/23
to clios...@googlegroups.com

It's on dozens of websites, but indeed Internet may not be reliable at all, I do not know.

envoyé : 7 novembre 2023 à 22:40
de : Brian D'Agostino <bdagost...@gmail.com>
à : Clio's Psyche Forum <clios...@googlegroups.com>
objet : Re: [cliospsyche] Israeli prime ministe'rs psychiatrist commits suicide

Judith Logue

Nov 7, 2023, 5:36:36 PM11/7/23
to clios...@googlegroups.com
If it is accurate, which it may not be, it is a violation of confidentiality. I decided after forwarding it to request people not forward it because of these considerations.
.

Judith Logue, Ph.D
18604 Tranquility Base Lane
Port St. Lucie, FL 34987

On Nov 7, 2023, at 4:44 PM, Brigitte DEMEURE <brigitt...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Message has been deleted

Inna Rozentsvit

Dec 4, 2023, 11:38:21 PM12/4/23
to clios...@googlegroups.com
This was a 2010 post of a 13-y.o.person, which meant to be a satire...

Inna Rozentsvit, M.D., PhD, MBA, M
Sci
Ed

Founder & Neuropsychoeducator, NeuroRecovery Solutions, Inc.
alternative email: inna.ro...@neurorecoverysolutions.com
646-522-1056

Founder & Editor-in-Chief, ORI Academic Press and MindMend Publishing
alternative email: oripres...@gmail.com

Administrator, Programs Director,
Scientific Faculty Member, Co-
Founder of the Parent-Child Development  and The Neuropsychoanalysis Programs,
Object Relations Institute, NYC
alternative email: ad...@orinyc.org
web site: www.orinyc.org
646-522-0387

-  The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.  (Plutarch)
-  The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.  (Nelson Henderson)
-  The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.  (Edmund Burke)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, belonging to the sender, which is protected by law. The information is only for the use of the intended recipient.  If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of this transmission. Thank you.

Rachel Youdelman

Dec 9, 2023, 8:14:45 AM12/9/23
to clios...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for getting to the bottom of this, Inna.
It's often impossible to distinguish between truth and satire these days.
Good idea to check the source of any unattributed news article.

Brigitte DEMEURE

Dec 10, 2023, 12:57:26 PM12/10/23
to clios...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Inna,

I fell into the the trap I denounce - indeed, only serious professional journalistic work is reliable.

I am sorry about this, I had got this fake news from a reliable friend, who also fell into the trap..

Best

Brigitte

envoyé : 5 décembre 2023 à 05:37
de : Inna Rozentsvit <inna.ro...@gmail.com>
à : clios...@googlegroups.com

objet : Re: [cliospsyche] Israeli prime ministe'rs psychiatrist commits suicide