ground truth data release

sm3...@georgetown.edu

Feb 1, 2017, 8:11:51 AM2/1/17
to clinical-tempeval
Will the ground truth annotations for the braincancer dataset be released?

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

Feb 1, 2017, 8:45:58 AM2/1/17
to sm3...@georgetown.edu, clinical-tempeval

Yes, we’ll release that some time soon.

But if you’re looking to run a few more experiments in the meantime, I’ve opened up a new “Post-competition” phase on CodaLab with the same test set, and you can run your additional experiments there. There’s currently a limit of 10 submissions for that phase; if that becomes a problem, we can consider raising it, but we don’t in general, want to let teams over-tune to the test set by running lots and lots of different configurations on it (even after the end of the official competition).

Steve

Will the ground truth annotations for the braincancer dataset be released?

sm3...@georgetown.edu

Feb 8, 2017, 10:07:45 AM2/8/17
to clinical-tempeval, sm3...@georgetown.edu
Thanks.

Are the leaderboard rankings on CodaLab considered official?

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

Feb 8, 2017, 11:59:11 AM2/8/17
to sm3...@georgetown.edu, clinical-tempeval

Yes, the leaderboard rankings on CodaLab are official. Make sure you click on the appropriate tab, Unsupervised Domain Adaptation or Supervised Domain Adaptation, to see the rankings for that phase. The leaderboard is still anonymous (though you can see what your own scores were). We’ll release the official team  rankings at the SemEval workshop.

Steve