Workshop details and types of presentation

Manikandan R

May 16, 2016, 2:21:16 AM5/16/16
to clinical-tempeval
Dear Steven,

Just wanted to know if there is any update in SemEval workshop details and also type of presentations(poster,oral presentation) for the system description papers of clinical tempeval.

Steven J Bethard

May 16, 2016, 2:22:37 AM5/16/16
to clinical-tempeval

The draft SemEval schedule should be sent out within the next few days.​ I'll also cross-post it here in case any of you aren't on the SemEval list.​

Steve

Just wanted to know if there is any update in SemEval workshop details and also type of presentations(poster,oral presentation) for the system description papers of clinical tempeval.

Manikandan R

May 23, 2016, 1:40:58 AM5/23/16
to clinical-tempeval
Dear Steven,

With respect to poster presentation is there any particular format(template) we have to follow other than information mentioned here http://naacl.org/naacl-hlt-2016/presenter_info.html

Manikandan R

May 23, 2016, 7:26:18 AM5/23/16
to clinical-tempeval

Dear Steven,

With respect to poster presentation is there any particular format(template) we have to follow other than information mentioned here http://naacl.org/naacl-hlt-2016/presenter_info.html
Also should we be getting prints of the posters?

Steven J Bethard

May 24, 2016, 12:16:21 AM5/24/16
to Manikandan R, clinical-tempeval

All participating research teams should have received an email from SoftConf on 18 May. In case you missed that, it looked like:

The SemEval schedule is available here:

Please check in which sessions you will be presenting your task and/or systems.

You can find information about poster size and set-up on the NAACL workshop FAQ:

We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
The organizers

Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 6:26 AM
To: clinical-tempeval
Subject: Re: Workshop details and types of presentation