SemEval Task 14 dataset

Nazneen Rajani

May 24, 2016, 9:23:54 AM5/24/16
to clinical-tempeval
I was wondering if its possible to get access to the training and test data for the Disorder Slot Filling task for developing and evaluating our system. I have passed the human subject training course by NIH and also have a Physionet account. I still haven't received a link to download the dataset as mentioned here http://alt.qcri.org/semeval2015/task14/index.php?id=data-and-tools. I would really appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks

Steven J Bethard

May 26, 2016, 11:19:25 AM5/26/16
to Nazneen Rajani, clinical-tempeval
On 5/24/16, 8:23 AM, clinical...@googlegroups.com on behalf of Nazneen Rajani wrote:
>I was wondering if its possible to get access to the training and test data for the Disorder Slot Filling task for developing and evaluating our system. I have passed the human subject training course by NIH and also have a Physionet account.
> I still haven't received a link to download the dataset as mentioned here http://alt.qcri.org/semeval2015/task14/index.php?id=data-and-tools. I would really appreciate any help in this regard.

You've sent this email to the Clinical TempEval Google group, which was SemEval 2015 Task 6, not SemEval 2015 Task 14. For SemEval 2015 Task 14, it looks like you need to contact Guergan...@childrens.harvard.edu and/or Noemie....@columbia.edu, according to that task website.

Steve