How can I get all of THYME data?

todd h

Oct 27, 2016, 12:39:46 AM10/27/16
to clinical-tempeval

Hi guys, I am a student from China studying in Wuhan University, and I want to take part in the task12 of SemeVal2017. http://alt.qcri.org/semeval2017/task12/

And I have download a part of Data from https://github.com/stylerw/thymedata . Besides I have applied the data via the instructions for getting access to the THYME corpus on the THYME wiki and I want to push the thread since I want to do it as soon as possible.

Thanks so much.

Murali Raghu Babu

Oct 28, 2016, 7:30:47 PM10/28/16
to clinical-tempeval
Someone should get back to you with the Data Use Agreement in a couple of days and you could follow up with them to speed up the process. You should receive the DUA early next week.

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

Oct 29, 2016, 5:47:07 PM10/29/16
to Murali Raghu Babu, clinical-tempeval

Yes, his professor had actually already received the DUA.

Students, if you’re wondering where the data use agreement is, as your professors. All of this paperwork has to go through them.

Steve