schedule change: supervised domain adaptation starting 1 day later

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

Jan 15, 2017, 4:28:00 PM1/15/17
to clinical...@googlegroups.com
To give folks one more day to debug their unsupervised domain adaptation submissions, I’m moving the start date of the supervised domain adaptation 1 day later. It will now start at:

2017-01-17 00:00:00

Due to SemEval constraints, I can’t move the end of the competition any later than 2017-01-30 00:00:00, but that should still give almost 2 weeks for supervised domain adaptation.

Steven Bethard
Assistant Professor
School of Information
University of Arizona

julien....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2017, 4:36:06 PM1/15/17
to clinical-tempeval
Hi Steven,

How do we remove submissions from codalab dashboard  ?

Julien

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

Jan 15, 2017, 4:43:43 PM1/15/17
to julien....@gmail.com, clinical-tempeval

There’s no way for you to remove them. Please send me (off-list) your submission ID (the 6 digit number you see in all the links for “Download your submission”, “View scoring output log”, etc.) and I’ll confirm that the submission appears to be erroneous, and then delete that submission.

Steve