Task Description Paper - Bibtex entry

julien....@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2017, 9:19:53 PM4/16/17
to clinical-tempeval
Hi Steven,

Could you provide us a bibtex entry for the task description paper ?

Thanks,

Julien

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

Apr 16, 2017, 11:39:06 PM4/16/17
to julien....@gmail.com, clinical-tempeval
> Could you provide us a bibtex entry for the task description paper ?

It’s going to look something like:

@InProceedings{bethard-EtAl:2017:SemEval,
author = {Bethard, Steven and Savova, Guergana and Palmer, Martha and Pustejovsky, James},
title = {SemEval-2017 Task 12: Clinical TempEval},
booktitle = {Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval-2017)},
month = {August},
year = {2017},
address = {Vancouver, Canada},
publisher = {Association for Computational Linguistics},
}

However, once everyone has submitted their camera-ready drafts, the SemEval organizers will generate official BibTeX entries, and we’ll all have one last chance to update our drafts with those. (Unfortunately, there’s no way in SoftConf to get the official BibTeX generated until *after* everyone uploads their camera-ready papers.)

Steve