get your final submissions in

23 visningar

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

oläst,
26 jan. 2017 23:23:062017-01-26
till Clinical TempEval
This is just a reminder that the Clinical TempEval evaluation period will end at midnight, January 30 *UTC* time:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Clinical+TempEval+Supervised+Domain+Adaptation+Phase+Ends&iso=20170130T00&p1=1440

For many of you, that will mean some time during the day on Sunday, i.e., you may not have until the end of the day on Sunday in your time zone.

Also, be sure to click on “View scoring error log” after you make your submission. I’ve seen two submissions already that were in the wrong format (probably including an extra intermediate directory) and the error log clearly indicated that. (For those two submissions, I’ve marked them as FAILED so that you can resubmit something in the right format.)

Steven Bethard
Assistant Professor
School of Information
University of Arizona

黃柏諭

oläst,
29 jan. 2017 11:13:412017-01-29
till clinical-tempeval
Our user name is 'NTU-1'. Our first submission was in the wrong format, but it still occupies the spot and we are having trouble to submit our second model. We are wondering if you can help. Thank you.

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

oläst,
29 jan. 2017 12:07:502017-01-29
till 黃柏諭, clinical-tempeval

Your submission appears to have an intermediate directory, “my_final”. You should remove that, and just put the subdirectories directly in the zip file.

Steve

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra