unsupervised domain adaptation submissions due before Jan. 16, 2017

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

Jan 15, 2017, 12:28:28 AM1/15/17
to Clinical TempEval
Just a reminder that if you have any models that can be trained without the annotated target data (i.e., trained with only the available annotated colon cancer data), please be sure you get your submissions (where your models make predictions on the brain cancer test data) in before Jan. 16, 2017 00:00:00 UTC, when the first phase of the evaluation ends.

Good luck!

Steven Bethard
Assistant Professor
School of Information
University of Arizona

julien....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2017, 4:10:22 AM1/15/17
to clinical-tempeval
Hi Steven,

I need a clarification on the test data that we should used for the submission. Do we need to predict only on the test part (not the train or dev parts) of the brain cancer data ?

Regards,

Julien

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

Jan 15, 2017, 8:45:48 AM1/15/17
to julien....@gmail.com, clinical-tempeval

You only need to predict on the test part of the brain cancer data, but if you submit on the train or dev as well, there shouldn’t be any problem; the scorer will ignore it.

Steve