feedback on task description paper

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

Mar 8, 2017, 4:41:08 PM3/8/17
to clinical...@googlegroups.com
I believe things have been set up so that all participants who submitted a Clinical TempEval 2017 paper can now also submit reviews for the Clinical TempEval 2017 task description paper. This is a great chance for you to read my summary of your system and correct all the things that are wrong with it. =) I believe the following process should work:

1. Go to https://www.softconf.com/acl2017/semeval/track/Task_papers/
2. Click on Submission List
3. Find the Task Paper you want to review and click on Review Form to review it

Could one (or more) of the participants who submitted a paper try this, and let me know if you are able to see and review the Clinical TempEval 2017 task description paper?

Thanks,

Steven Bethard
Assistant Professor
School of Information
University of Arizona

Sarath P R

Mar 9, 2017, 1:24:48 AM3/9/17
to clinical-tempeval
Hi Steven,

It works. I was able to submit one review.

Sarath