Dev annotations

Diana Galván

Jun 5, 2018, 10:46:15 AM6/5/18
to clinical-tempeval
Hello!
I'm experimenting with the colon cancer data following the settings of Clinical TempEval 2016. I'm assuming phase 2, so I'm using the Test annotations available here to add my system's TLINK predictions so I can use the official scorer:

However, I cannot find the same annotations for the development set. Are those available?

Thank you!
Diana

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

Jun 5, 2018, 12:21:14 PM6/5/18
to Diana Galván, clinical-tempeval

The tag says “test”, but that release is the right one. It includes colon cancer train, dev, and test.

Steve

Diana Galván

Jun 5, 2018, 11:05:25 PM6/5/18
to clinical-tempeval
Thank you for your quick reply Steven!

I noted that train and dev annotations are there as well but only the test annotations include only the entities (as described in phase 2). Train and Dev include the TLINK annotations as well so I was wondering if there isn't any version like the test folder. I would scrap then the relation elements from the dev files.

Best,
Diana

Bethard, Steven John - (bethard)

Jun 5, 2018, 11:51:57 PM6/5/18
to Diana Galván, clinical-tempeval

Yes, the DocTimeRel and the TLINKs for the test data (along with everything else) are available on the newest release:

https://github.com/stylerw/thymedata/releases/tag/1.3.0%2Bcoloncancer-test

That should also be the same as downloading what’s currently in the master branch, for what it’s worth.

Steve