We are hiring for || ADP EV5 Functional Payroll Reporting

elena k

Apr 18, 2024, 2:14:24 PMApr 18

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

This is Elena from SR SOFT INC...

PFA Resumes of our consultants for the below mentioned position.

For further information you can reach me through Email & Calls.

Need profiles for the below-mentioned position.

Please line up US Citizens since this is for RTX/ Raytheon. (If the account team is ok to accept GCs, then include the GC option as well).

Salary: 110K

ADP EV5 Functional Payroll Reporting

1.       Experience in US / North America Payroll – 5-7 + Yrs exp

2.       Strong analysis and problem-solving skills

3.       Should be able to write Oracle SQL Queries and troubleshoot.

4.       Excellent communication

5.       Heavy Payroll Functional Resources around Payroll Reporting in ADP

6.       A Very strong ADP Functional resource who has a good hands-on on SQL queries

7.       Understand US Taxation and Reporting from a Payroll perspective.

8.       Each US state Payroll Tax understanding and reporting

9.       Understand and fulfill the Ad hoc functional reporting.

10.   Pull the data, export in Excel, Package the reporting data and upload it on state Tax Sites

11.   Audit, Compliance, and Payroll reporting.

12.   Understand the schedule reports that need to be run and sent at month end, quarterly, yearly year-end, etc.

--
Best Regards,
ELENA

elena k