How can I use the working_directory?

可爱软萌小甜心

Nov 15, 2023, 12:01:37 AM11/15/23
to Clinica
I have issue in the fourth step of t1-volume. And I want to continue from the last successfully executed node. What can I do?

Nicolas Gensollen

Nov 15, 2023, 3:49:35 AM11/15/23
to Clinica
Hi,

Could you provide the error trace you obtain ? It is pretty difficult to tell you anything without context.

Best,
Nicolas

可爱软萌小甜心

Nov 15, 2023, 5:13:00 AM11/15/23
to Clinica
116af26e7f0886d1f19ee95c50d9e1dd.png
The error like this.
And I read the clinica documentation of '-wd', it said "It is specially useful in the case where your pipeline execution crashes and you relaunch it with the exact same parameters, allowing you to continue from the last successfully executed node." I want to known how I can "continue from the last successfully executed node"
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Nicolas Gensollen

Nov 16, 2023, 3:25:38 AM11/16/23
to Clinica
Hi,

I would first delete the atlas you have in cache. It seems to be corrupted for some reason (maybe the process crashed as it was downloading it).
You can do that by running:

$ rm /home/xx/.cache/clinica/data/atlas-Neuromorphometrics_dseg.nii.gz

When re-running the pipeline, Clinica should re-download the file.

For the working directory, what command did you run ? If you specified a working directory (with the -wd option), then simply re-run the command with the same working directory, Clinica will use the results cached in this folder. Feel free to inspect the working directory yourself, you should see some results if everything went well.

Hope this helps!
Best,
Nicolas

可爱软萌小甜心