Unable to find the required csv file

JI FA

Oct 4, 2023, 11:45:52 AM10/4/23
to Clinica

Hello, when I am doing ADNI to BIDS conversion, the documentation says that I need the following csv files, but I can't find them on the adni website, how can I solve the problem?

- Required csv files:

  • For all modalities: ADNIMERGE.csv
  •   T1-weighted MRI:MPRAGEMETA.csv, MRIQUALITY.csv, MAYOADIRL_MRI_IMAGEQC_12_08_15.csv

Matthieu Joulot

Oct 20, 2023, 3:17:08 AM10/20/23
to Clinica
Hi Ji Fa,

I'll look into it, ADNI may have changed the names and the structure of its website.

Have a good day,
Matthieu

Matthieu Joulot

Oct 20, 2023, 3:52:41 AM10/20/23
to Clinica
Looking into the downloads from the website, it seems the files are actually there, but the names have been changed a little. A date has been added at the end of every name.
So ADNIMERGE.csv should be something like ADNIMERGE_20Oct_2023.csv and so on with all the files you have a problem with. A simple renaming works.
It solves the problem on my side ! You may need to rename a few other files if you try to convert PET data for instance.
Do tell me if it works for you.

Have a good day,
Matthieu