Request for Technical Support on Memory Issues with Clinica Software

mtmmu (mtmmu)

Nov 7, 2023, 7:18:31 AM11/7/23
to Clinica
Dear Clinica Team, I am using Clinica to process T1-volume images for about 76 ADNI database patients. However, when executing the "clinica run machinelearning-prepare-spatial-svm" command, the process fails. I've tried systems with 16GB, 40GB, and 80GB of RAM, and in each case, either the system crashes or the process is killed after a certain stage. Do you have any recommendations to prevent this issue? Best regards,
've tried systems with 16GB, 40GB, and 80GB of RAM, and in each case, either the system crashes or the process is killed after a certain stage. Do you have any recommendations to prevent this issue?

Best regards,
mtmmu88

mtmmu (mtmmu)

Nov 7, 2023, 8:02:15 AM11/7/23
to Clinica
The data size is approximately 16GB after processing T1-volume images for the mentioned 76 cases.