Next set of AIC patches...

Tobias Weingartner

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00
to te...@openbsd.org

Ok, I need testers running pretty much any sort of SCSI controller off of
(at least) an i386 box, using the aic7xxx driver. This includes all the
pci adaptec stuff (2940, etc). Note, this does not do U2 support yet, but
the more people test this, the sooner this gets commited, the sooner U2
support (adaptec 789x, etc) will be possible. The diff is at the following
http://www.tepid.org/~weingart/OpenBSD/aicasm.diff.gz

Please, test this, let me know if things are still working. Also, tell me
what type of scsi card it was tested on.

--Toby.