joy0 users wanted

Antti Kantee

Mar 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/3/00
to Martin Husemann
On Fri Mar 03 2000 at 08:47:51 +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:

> Is there anybody actually using the "joy0 at isa?" device (or who could at
> least test it), i.e. by running XMame or any other application using the
> joystick?
>
> I've got some patches I can't test myself due to lack of hardware (free ISA
> slots that is). You would need to run some kind of -current.

What I've got is not actually a joystick, but uses joy0 at isa? anyways.
Actually my application just uses the fire button, pressing a button
I've wired next to my bed makes the currently playing mp3 change. sweet
;)

--
Antti Kantee <po...@iki.fi>

Jaromir Dolecek

Mar 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/3/00
to Martin Husemann
Martin Husemann wrote:
> Is there anybody actually using the "joy0 at isa?" device (or who could at
> least test it), i.e. by running XMame or any other application using the
> joystick?
>
> I've got some patches I can't test myself due to lack of hardware (free ISA
> slots that is). You would need to run some kind of -current.

I don't have a joystick myself, but can lend one from friends,
if needed.

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdol...@NetBSD.org> http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/