[Climate Change Action] Story Stub: Heating buildings.

Calvin Jones

Aug 5, 2012, 8:12:44 PM8/5/12
to climatech...@googlegroups.com
The Low Carbon kid has a story on unclaimed renewable heat initative support as his latest post. This reminded me of what a huge deal space and water heating is. This is one of the least efficient parts of our economy but it recieves far less attention than say renewable electricity or transport--even if progress on transport is scarcely greater!

 I think i might do these short notes from time to time if i dont have long enough to write a whole article. I think the chart on the left is pretty surprising.

Useful Resources:

--
Posted By Calvin Jones to Climate Change Action at 8/06/2012 01:12:00 AM