Apology - and two important coming events

Climate Action Hobart

Nov 6, 2019, 5:40:48 PM11/6/19
to climateac...@googlegroups.com
Dear CAH supporters

Sorry I inadvertently included you all in a mailout to people attending the Climate Emergency workshop on Saturday..

But since I wanted to apologise, I thought I can take the opportunity to include notices of coming events:

image.png

The Australia Institute is hosting Richard Dennis, their chief economist, who makes economics understandable and often funny!

No New Coal Mines

Hobart Town Hall
1 - 2:30 pm, Wednesday 27 November
FREE, but bookings are essential

Richard Denniss, chief economist at The Australia Institute, will discuss why now is exactly the wrong time for Tasmania to get into coal mining.

Regards

Margaret