ICONREM 2024, Technical Session - Physical and social resilience of infrastructures under multi-hazard scenarios

Amir Reza Elahi

Feb 6, 2024, 11:37:02 PMFeb 6
to Climate Resilience
Dear all

I would like to invite you to submit an abstract to the Technical Session "Physical and social resilience of infrastructures under multi-hazard scenarios" that I am organizing with Prof. José Palma Oliveira (Universidade de Lisboa) and Dr. Dalila Antunes (Factor Social). The Technical Session is organized as part of the 3rd International Conference On Resilience, Earthquake Engineering, and Structural Health Monitoring, chaired by Prof. Gian Paolo Cimellaro (Polito, Italy) and Prof. Ying Zhou (Tongji University, China), that will be held in Italy at the Politecnico di Torino (Turin) and European Joint Research Center (Ispra) from June 24 to June 28, 2024.
Proceedings of the Conference will be indexed in Scopus and published in Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering by Springer. Selected papers will be published in the Elsevier journal Resilient Cities and Structures.
Abstracts can be submitted through the Conference Website at the following link:
https://www.symposium.it/en/events/2024/iconrem-2024/abstract-and-full-paper-submission
Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to receiving your abstract by February 20, 2024.

Yours Sincerely,

Amir Reza Elahi
Department of Structural, Geotechnical and Building Engineering (DISEG),
Politecnico di Torino,
Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129, Turin, Italy.