Got innovative ideas? 💭 Want to make a real impact on the environment? 💭 We hear you.

7 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Team | Limitless

não lida,
23 de fev. de 2023, 02:11:4523/02/2023
para Climate Informatics News
Got innovative ideas? 💭 Want to make a real impact on the environment? 💭 We hear you.

Funded by Mercedes-Benz, beVisioneers provides you with training, resources, expert support and funding to launch your environmental project 🚀

You'll take part in a 12-month learning program and be supported by The DO School the whole way. You'll be part of a lasting community, getting support to continue to scale your project to really make a positive impact on our planet 💡

Think this sounds exciting? Apply today 👉 https://lnkd.in/ewBHME7z

#beVisioneers #bevisioneersthemercedesbenzfellowship #bethechange #applynow #planetpositive
BeVisioneers.jpeg
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar