**Deadline Extended** 11th International Conference on Climate Informatics [Asheville, NC]

Yuhan Douglas Rao

Jan 7, 2022, 2:19:35 PM1/7/22
to infor...@ncics.org
Dear colleagues,

The hybrid 11th International Conference on Climate Informatics will be held in Asheville, NC, by North Carolina Institute for Climate Studies with support from National Centers for Environmental Information (9–13 May 2022). The deadline for submitting extended abstracts (2 pages) AND full paper (8 pages max) are extended to 23:59 UTC 28 January 2022. More information about submission templates and the submission systems can be found on the submission page (the updated deadline will be updated over the weekend).

To help the planning team plan for the hybrid conference, we kindly ask you to fill this two-question google form whether you are planning to attend the conference in person or virtually.

To clarify some questions that we have received, the submission of extended abstracts and full paper are independent. You can choose to submit either an extended abstract or a full paper. Submission of full paper does NOT require submitting an extended abstract first. The difference between the two types of submission is listed below.
  • If your submitted full paper is accepted, it will be immediately published by Environmental Data Science after the conference without additional review;
  • If your submitted extended abstract is accepted, you will be invited to submit your full paper to Environmental Data Science with additional review by the journal before it can be published in the special collection for the conference.
We are looking forward to your participation!

Douglas Rao & Chen Chen
on behalf of the Organizing Committee
image.png