Accelerator Opportunity for Climate and Sustainability-Focused Startups

Edna Samron

May 20, 2022, 10:37:22 AM5/20/22
to climate-info...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Happy Friday!

I’m Edna, a Program Associate at Village Capital. I wanted to share an opportunity that may be of interest to this community.

Climate Accelerator Opportunity:

Village Capital, in partnership with Zuora, a leading cloud-based subscription management platform provider, has launched Sustainability Subscribed, a four-month climate accelerator. The program will support pre-Series A startups (with operations in the US) that are employing subscription and recurring-revenue models to fight climate change and move the needle towards greater sustainability and net-zero emissions.

Village Capital is looking for startups that are:

  • Reducing greenhouse gas emissions

  • Expanding access to clean energy

  • Enhancing the resilience and sustainability of food and water systems

  • Bolstering a circular economy through the reduction of waste and regeneration of materials

  • Providing analytical insights used to accelerate sustainability and mitigate climate change

Key benefits of the program include:

  • No equity will be taken by Village Capital or Zuora

  • Access to Village Capital’s award-winning Investment-readiness curriculum

  • Mentorship

  • 1:1 coaching with an Investment Analyst

  • Top two peer-selected startups receive $50,000 in non-dilutive capital

Applications close on June 8th; please apply here!

If any climate tech or sustainability-focused companies that would benefit from this program come immediately to mind, please let me know and we would be happy to reach out to them!

Thank you for your time and let us know if you have any questions!

Best Regards,

Edna

--

Edna Samron, Program Associate