Call for abstracts EGU24 - Session HS7.4: Future hydroclimatic scenarios in a changing world

Theano Iliopoulou

Jan 5, 2024, 7:05:51 AMJan 5
to Climate Informatics News

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to consider our PICO session “Future hydroclimatic scenarios in a changing world (co-sponsored by IAHS, WMO, the National Recovery Resilience Plan RETURN Foundation of Italy)” for your EGU 2024 abstract submission.

 The general abstract submission deadline is 10 January 2024, 13:00 CET.

You can view the session description via the link:

https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU24/session/48227

We are looking forward to your valuable contributions and meeting you in Vienna and online!

With best wishes for the new year,

Theano Iliopoulou, Serena Ceola, Christophe Cudennec, Harry Lins, Alberto Montanari