[CFP] IEEE WCCI Special Session on AI for Climate Science

Dennis Wilson

Jan 8, 2024, 12:01:20 PMJan 8
to Climate Informatics News
Feel free to distribute this call for papers, and thank you for your time.

IEEE WCCI Special Session on AI for Climate Science
https://d9w.github.io/wcci_climate_ai/
Submission Deadline: **January 15, 2024**

We are organizing a Special Session at the IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence on AI for Climate Science. The Special Session will be a part of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, but we welcome approaches using all forms of AI. We invite works on climate model parameter optimization, machine learning for climate science, and automated analysis of climate data. Submissions should focus on the impact of AI for climate science and highlight the relationship to climate change.