Call for Abstracts | 2023 SciPy Conference

Hillary Scannell

Feb 23, 2023, 1:45:54 PM2/23/23
to Climate Informatics News

Dear all,

This year the 22nd annual SciPy conference will be held in Austin, TX from July 10-16. We strongly encourage participation from the Climate Informatics community as we convene to showcase ways in which scientific computing is being used to solve specific problems in Earth, ocean, geo & atmospheric domains. The deadline to submit an abstract has been extended to Wednesday, March 1

The process of writing an abstract is quite different compared to most scientific conferences. This year, we’re excited that SciPy is offering proposal writing workshops to help answer questions about writing and submitting abstracts. The next workshop will be held on February 24 between 12:00-1:00pm CST. Make sure to sign up if you’re interested! Please review the talk/poster guidelines and reach out with any questions.

Want to serve on the program committee? Upon submitting your proposal to SciPy, there will be the option to join the program committee and help review other submissions.

We hope to see you in Austin!

Sincerely,

Earth, Ocean, Geo, & Atmos Session Co-Chairs

Hillary Scannell, Jupiter Intelligence

Max Grover, Argonne National Laboratory