FW: [sbg.algorithms.wg] FW: RIT Center for Imaging Science - seeking two assistant professors in computer vision, computational imaging, or machine learning

Natasha Stavros

Oct 25, 2022, 12:41:49 PM10/25/22
to climate-info...@googlegroups.com, Natasha Stavros

FYI

--

E. Natasha Stavros, PhD (She/Her)

ESIIL Analytics Director

Director of Earth Lab Analytics Hub

Cooperative Institute of Research for Environmental Science (CIRES)

University of Colorado Boulder

From: Kerry-Anne Cawse-Nicholson <kerry-anne.ca...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 10:14 AM
To: "sbg.algorithms.wg" <sbg.algo...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: [sbg.algorithms.wg] FW: RIT Center for Imaging Science - seeking two assistant professors in computer vision, computational imaging, or machine learning

Dear Algorithms Working Group,

Some of you may be interested in these assistant professor positions at RIT. Please see below and attached for details.

Best,

Kerry

From: Jan van Aardt <jva...@rit.edu>
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 6:50 AM

Dear colleagues,

The Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) is looking for two assistant professors in computer vision, computational imaging, or machine learning. I am writing to you as either someone who may be interested in these positions or know of someone who would fit the bill. The online ad can be found here:

I also have attached the official position description. I kindly ask that you distribute this via your networks to individuals or groups to whom this may be relevant.

Cheers, and thank you

Jan

Dr. Jan van Aardt

Professor
Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science
Digital Imaging and Remote Sensing Group

Rochester Institute of Technology
Building 76-3124
54 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester NY 14623 USA

Tel.: +1 (585) 475-4229 (office)

Email: vana...@cis.rit.edu
Web: https://www.rit.edu/science/directory/jvacis-jan-van-aardt

RIT-CIS-Computer-Vision-Computational-Imaging-Machine-Learning-Position-Advertisement-October-2022.pdf