Research intern position at PARC

kalai...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2021, 12:35:11 AM1/26/21
to Climate Informatics News
Hi all,

We are looking to hire a research intern to work on a very interesting earth data science project. The intern will be responsible for mapping greenhouse gas emissions by integrating sensor and satellite datasets.

Please find the job description and link to apply here. And let me know if you have any questions.

About PARC:

PARC, a Xerox company, is in the Business of Breakthroughs®. Practicing open innovation, we provide custom R&D services, technology, expertise, best practices, and intellectual property to Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, startups, and government agencies and partners. The Intelligent Systems Lab is unlike any organization in the world. Combine the best of an esteemed research organization, a topnotch university, an entrepreneurial startup, and a premiere technology company and you get ISL, a team that melds its world-class innovation chops with a focus on researching and developing real-world applications that have market potential. Research in ISL focuses on computer vision, data science, artificial intelligence, human-machine collaboration with a focus on inferencing in diverse unstructured environments.

Best,
Kalai