Call for Reviewers: Climate Informatics 2023 Reproducibility Challenge

Andrew McDonald

May 10, 2023, 11:31:51 AM5/10/23
to Climate Informatics News
📢 Call for Reviewers for the #CI2023 x @Climformatics x @eds_book Reproducibility Challenge!

ℹ️ We’re looking for researchers to review submissions, provide constructive feedback, and verify the results of participants in our RC. In return, you'll be acknowledged as a contributer to the notebook you review when it is published (with a citeable DOI) in the EDS Book later this summer! Think you’ve got what it takes? Register as a reviewer by 13 May at 23:59 AOE!

🐦 Please like/retweet/share this opportunity at https://twitter.com/Climformatics/status/1656318823585202179 and direct any questions you may have to Andrew McDonald and Alejandro Coca-Castro at ar...@cam.ac.uk and ac...@turing.ac.uk, respectively.

Cheers,
Andrew